Trustar has access to comprehensive and competitive commercial motor vehicle financing solutions, including:
- The option to lease or hire purchase one car or a fleet of cars for your business
- Leasing and hire purchase options for plant & equipment Highly competitive interest rates
- Private sales can be financed, excluding imported second-hand vehicles
- Pre-approved loans allowing you to shop for your vehicle knowing that your finance is in place
Please note that the minimum amount you can borrow is $18,000. Buying a car is exciting, but there are a few things to remember. Use this checklist to help you through the process:
- Obtain your finance. Trustar can help you with your loan before you go shopping for a car. This way, you know how much you can spend and will feel more confident in negotiating a better deal from the vendor.
- Shop for your car. There are a number of places you can look for a car, each have their share of advantages and disadvantages.
Lease or buy?
Leasing may involve lower monthly payments than a car loan but this is often because you are only paying off a portion of the vehicle’s value, leaving a ‘residual’ amount at the end of the lease period. And at the end, you will not own the car. Leasing is often promoted as a cheaper way to finance a car because of the tax advantages it can bring for the self-employed or those who take out a novated lease through their employers. This is not necessarily the case and really depends on how much mileage will be clocked up overall, what proportion is for work purposes, and what tax rate you are on.